Konjac root is … Mad Hippie's award-winning Vitamin C Serum is a harmonious blend of antioxidants that brightens, tightens & smooths the skin. The Mad Hippie serum is a highly effective face serum due to its organic ingredients and potent vitamins. Eight actives with konjac root, ferulic and hyaluronic acid. Mad Hippie Vitamin C Serum ingredients explained: Water Deionized, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Alkyl Benzoate, Vegetable Glycerin, Water, Glycerin, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Anisate, … It is also enriched with antioxidants and other skin beneficial active ingredients … Looking … Mad Hippie Advanced Skin Care Vitamin C serum is a targeted Vitamin C serum that contains 10% Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate. 90% of the ingredients score a 1 on a scale of 10 (the lowest toxicity rating possible), and the remaining 10% of ingredients score a 2 — giving Mad Hippie’s Vitamin C Serum no hazards and the … In the end, vitamin C serums are absolutely wonderful, but if you are looking for the best of the best with only healthy and natural ingredients, you will absolutely have to pick Mad Hippie! Besides the obvious Vitamin C, it contains vitamin E, chamomile extract, grapefruit extract and UV …

Growing Five Spot From Seed, Healthy Crackers For Kids, Mgh Institute Of Health Professions Reviews, How To Thaw A Frozen Baked Apple Pie, Great Snipe Call, How To Make Multi Colored Pasta, Sonic Healthcare Usa Appointment, Dutch Oven Beef Stew, How To Change Comma To Dot In Excel, St George Vet School Ranking, 1952 Vincent Black Lightning, Bob Dylan,